Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Multiplayer Level Idea

I would like to make a multiplayer level that takes place on the rooftop of a skyscraper. Here's my idea for the layout:


I'm basing this idea is partially inspired from this rooftop pool in Singapore:

  


I imagine that the time period for this environment would be somewhere in the near future during springtime in the morning. This building would be a luxury resort hotel that wealthy people stay at. The architecture would be very modern and clean, kind of like this:


The vegetation would include palm trees in planter boxes by the pool, as well as a rooftop garden.


I'm thinking that the story for the building could be that it's currently under renovation, which would explain why some of the guard rails along the precarious edges would be missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment